Our clients turn to us for the highest level of trial advocacy because they know that we begin to prepare every case for trial from the day it comes in the door.
With an unwavering commitment to excellence, our dedicated and experienced trial lawyers provide innovative, cost-effective and thoughtful strategies designed to achieve outstanding results for our clients.
MEET SHAUN A. MANSOUR
Shaun A. Mansour is a highly aggressive and relentless trial attorney practicing primarily in Macomb County. Mr. Mansour specializes in litigation, defending clients charged with crimes, prosecuting contested personal injury matters, and cases related to medical marijuana. Mr. Mansour is known for his aggressive style of advocacy and fights to the end for all of his clients’ rights.
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D
- Wayne State University, Bachelor of Science
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, Trial College Graduate
- State Bar of Michigan #P78438 (Current)
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan (2013 – Current)
- Michigan Association for Justice (2013 – Current)
- American Bar Association (2013 – Current)
- Macomb County Bar Association (2013 – Current)
- Michigan State Bar (2013 – Current)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (2014 – Current)
- NORML Legal Committee (NLC) (2016 – Current)
- Michigan Medical Marijuana Association (2016 – Current)
- Chaldean American Bar Association (Director) (2016 – Current)
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING.
My lawyer, Shaun Mansour, went above and beyond to help me fight the charges that were thrown at me. Shaun did such a great job with my case. He made me feel like I was the main priority which made me feel like I choose the right lawyer. At the end of it all I am very happy with the outcome and very happy I was able to find Shaun and hire him as my lawyer!Anonymous